Friday, February 08, 2008

Conversation Around the Breakfast Bar

I love these kids......they fascinate me!

Zion: My main things are football, drums, guitar and skateboarding.

Grayson: But your main thing is drums. What would you rather get, a football or a new drum set?

Zion: Well, a new drum set. But I would rather get a football STADIUM.

Grayson: Yeah, because you could use your drums in a football stadium. You could just do TheCall there and play your drums.

Zion: (big smiles) Yeah, I could just start a church there. It could be a 24/7 church in the stadium!! Yeah, I could just plug in my guitar and (guitar sounds) "neeeer, neeeer, neeeer".

I don't even think they know they are prophesying!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've started posting again! :) Thanks for sharing your life. You're an encouragement and challenge to my own life, even though you don't know me. :)

Tracie said...

WOW!!!!

Brent Steeno said...

This touched my heart!