Sunday, February 17, 2008

New Series

So I am about to board the culture current boat and begin to post a series. It's not so much that I want to fit into the modern trend, I just have way too much that I am thinking these days and I need to split it into bit sized chunks that I can chew on. I am doing this mostly for me....if it encourages or inspires you in the process, I'll call it a bonus. Do you ever have times in your life where you look back and realize that God actually knew what He was doing all along - even in making you the way you are? Or looking forward, knowing more than ever before that His leadership is perfect, and all the while still feeling like you are about to get on the scariest roller coaster ever?

In the next few days, I plan to post a three-part series called "Confessions of a Pastor's Wife". Just kidding -- although that seems to be the road most traveled these days. Nope, I will be exploring "Why I did what I did", "Why I do what I do" and "Why I am going to do what I am about to do". Feel free to join me in the journey of looking at the past, present and near future. Maybe you'll find God in unexpected places too.

No comments: