Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Declarations

It's that time of year that seems to allow a clean slate and a chance to write a new ticket. I have some fun new plans, goals and promises for 2007 and I am excited to plunge right in to the year. There are also some very specific things I am asking from the Lord. I will be writing about all of it in coming days. But first, let's hear from you......

What are the declarations you are making over your life this New Year?

What are you believing God to accomplish in your midst?


3 comments:

Tracie said...

I want the word to become alive in me again.
I want to know and understand, and no longer doubt the Lord's affections for me.
I want my heart to burn for Israel more than it does.
I want to devour Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther.

Shelley Paulson said...

I want to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness.

I want the knowledge of God.

I want to see His Kingdom come in and through my business.

I want to become a financial conduit for the kingdom.

I want to practice His presence in increasing measure.

I want to live a fasted lifestyle with more than just giving up food, but also giving up the pleasures and desires of this world for the greater pleasures of God.

I want to lose 15 pounds, eat better, and get in shape. Ha ha! :-D

Fairing Well said...

I want to not complain so much.

I "want the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart" to be pleasing to God.

I want to fast more.

I want to love people better.

I want to walk out the sermon on the mount in my daily life.

I want to know God.

I want healing to be made manifest in our midst.

I want to be able to give extravagantly.

I want to meet the new member of the bohlender family!!!:)

Caroline