Friday, July 28, 2006

There is something larger than a hamster living in our garage and we just met eye to eye. I needed a screwdriver to finish a project and when I opened the garage door he was there on my step - almost in the house. This is too close for comfort. I don't know if he is a mouse or a chipmunk. All I know is that he is a rodent and was not invited to live with us. I know, I know,"he is more afraid of you than you are of him". Whatever! I freaked and screamed and never want to go in the garage again. Of course, my mailbox is out there, so I will have to send one of my little warriors out to check the mail. Good thing they got those wooden swords and shields for their birthday. Just in time for battle!!

4 comments:

Kelsey Bohlender said...

No cats, but we tried a little "helper" from the hardware store. It looked like a great big firecracker, but it smelled like sulfur. We threw it in the hole under the porch and then cemented the hole shut. The only thing we didn't know was that the other end of the hole was in the GARAGE! So we bascially smoke bombed the whole house with mole poison. Oh, well, live and learn.

Chuck Scott said...

It's a chipmunk. You are much braver than I. I saw it when I was working there. I ran screaming like a little girl to the safety of my truck where I yelled from behind closed doors, "go away, go away.". :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was ALF. ;)

Danielle said...

Adventures at the Bohlender's! The fun never ends.