Monday, July 17, 2006

End Times Kids

So last night we went out with friends who surprised us by taking us out for dinner. Their four kiddos and my younger two monkeys stayed with Todd-the-man-Laughry who apparently did more than just babysit......we got home and he said "the presence of the Lord came down!". The kids all wanted to have a prayer meeting for Israel, so Todd let them set up a keyboard (never mind none of them really play the keyboard) and let them take turns being the worship leader and prayer leader. Zion, of course, played the drums. Grayson told us later, "Yeah, we prayed that God would pour out his mercy on Israel". Where did we GET these kids??

Tonight was our e12. Those same kids plus a few were downstairs "playing" while the adults were upstairs, sipping coffee and waxing profoundly about the end times. I was put in my place when everyone left and I saw a piece of paper sitting on the kitchen table. It was the remnant of the kid's "play time", written in blue crayon. Here's what it said:

WARNING!! Soon,

1. Israel sign a bill with the AC

2. The AC will give us 3 1/2 years of fake peace

3. The AC is going to give 3 1/2 years of REAL war! ("REAL" colored in bold and underlined)

So, in case of (arrow pointing to the above 3 points) report to your local City of Refuge.

Well, there you have it folks. Out of the mouths....even crayons....of babes!!

7 comments:

Jerry James said...

WOW!

Alaska1 said...

All the more reason I am honored and extrememly humbled to be helping in the Prayer Ground!

Thanks to you and Randy and people like you, whose children are aware of the things God is doing around and in their lives.

PRAISE GOD!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I was born in the stoneage of playing um...house when I was 7,8,9. I sense something has changed since then and somrthing bigger's going on!

Liz said...

All I can say is... AMAZING

Grayson Bohlender said...

I am the famuos Grayson

Author of what you say "WOW!" and "AMAZING" to.

(Lots of Bows, Loots of Flowers)

Eagles Wings said...

Wow, the other Sarah sent me over here...All I can say is wow...
That is so awesome...

Eagles Wings said...

wow, I got here by the other Sarah recommended for me to read this post...Have you ever read or heard about David & Kathy Walters, they have spoke at my church and shared this same thing about kids and end times...their web page is: http://www.goodnews.netministries.org/goodnews.html