Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Bullet Point Update.....this is what I write when I have been up way too many hours in a row staring at another short night. Of course, it's all worth it for real. I think it is the grace of God that allows you to forget how exhausted you get when caring for a newborn. Anyway, here's what's happening in my world:

.... my sweet friend Amanda had twin girls today, Charli and Ali. Please pray for them; they need a miracle as they both have severe brain abnormalities and are fighting to survive. Also remember Wes and Amanda and ask God to fill them with strength for these days ahead.

.... a few hero-moms and I have been commissioned to write a battle plan to make life work for moms called to the prayer room. I have no idea if this is even possible, but it might be fun trying.

.... I am thinking about doing major internal cleanse to start the holiday season (oversharing, I know). Check it out here.

.... I wrote a song on my flute the other day. That was fun.

.... reading G.H. Pember right now and my brain is about to explode. Anyone else love this guy?

.... most of my days are filled with Avent bottles, Similac and Pampers. Oh, and laundry that is creating a mountainous heap in my bedroom and basement. These days are glorious. For real.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

You just made my heart do a little happy dance with this: "make life work for moms called to the prayer room". Please, do tell more about this battle plan as it comes to fruition.

Anonymous said...

you are for real my hero!! you inspire me and encourage not only to run the race but to embrace it.... love you so much... Oh and i think the cleanse will be glorious i am thinking of one myself...

Anonymous said...

The battle plan for moms called to prayer room sounds fabulous and crucial!!! There are so many people in our midst with varied circumstances that don't fit into the regular/normal ihop life and I think can feel lost or condemned because of that... I DO hope you and the other hero moms, that I esteem and admire do follow through on this!! Keep us posted! :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! My heart longs to see mothers in the prayer room with their little ones all praising Jesus. I am praying for you guys, because we too want to know the battle plan. May divine revelation be upon you guys! I say it is possible Kelsey Bohlender, and if anyone is going to wrestle to find out how, it will be you. Much grace!

Tracie said...

ok, i realized that i may be way too tired, when I'm looking at colon cleansing products at 11:20PM. No seriously, maybe it would help my brain if I could flush out all the dysfunction and exhaustion! No seriously, I think they should make colon cleansers more technical, like you could just click on delete all, or you could itemized the things you needed to DELETE from your body! Ok, so I'm too tired!