Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ANOTHER FULL DAY

We headed out early this morning to our fair capitol city, named by Lewis and Clark, to retrieve our criminal records from the State Highway Patrol. Our home study requires we have a background check and we could send in ink fingerprints from the local police station and wait 12 weeks for the results or drive 2 hours over to Jefferson City and get them in an hour. Hmmm....where do they go during those 12 weeks I want to know??? Anyway, the boys were enamored with the laser fingerprint machines (heck, so was I!) and it turned out to be a fun journey.

We got back in time for the 4-6 prayer meeting. It felt soooooo good to be back in tune at IHOP. Praying for Israel lit my heart anew and I just kept telling the Lord how good it was to be in that place. Travelling whacks me up. It's always like coming home to walk in that prayer room.

I only had about 4 major projects to complete tonight and I got them mostly done! I handmade 50 more invitations for the benefit dinner - which is going to rock, might I add. I finished the drywall in the kitchen - texture paint covers a multitude of sins. I made dinner and worked on BillPay --all in roughly 4 1/2 hours. Maybe I should sleep in tomorrow.......

What I REALLY want to make time for is making my outline for the book of Song of Solomon. I taught a few passages for our class this last semester, but I want to outline the end of the age themes throughout the entire book. That's my goal by the end of the summer. It is stunning to see how God wove together His big picture plan even in the most obscure places.

Right now I need to catch some zzz's. It's already tomorrow! Yikes!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I miss you Kelsey! It was so much fun to be able to share in a few weeks of your day to day stuff. I loved our conversations about the end of the age, sugar and the Mahdi!