Friday, September 22, 2006

Dittos on Randy's "If I don't blog it's not because nothing is going on" entry. Quite the opposite for me. In short I have had to figure out how to do everything I was doing with only one good foot. Driving, for example, has been interesting. It was only today that I could really drive with the appropriate foot. Good news - my ankle is not broken, just sprained. It's very colorful and twice as big as the other one, but not broken.

I had to go to the grocery store and that was entertaining as I rode around in that little electric cart while Randy made smart comments. As I rounded a corner and about took out an end cap display, he cackled "Bloggable!" and whipped out his cell phone to take a picture. I was not amused at the time, although I'm kind of chuckling to myself now.

Lots more going on in the Bohlender World......maybe I'll get to some of that later this weekend. Until then, GITRDON.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm sorry to hear about your ankle! I hope and pray you will be healed soon! I would have like to see that picture, though..... ;)