Friday, June 23, 2006

Every man, woman angel and demon will bow to the authority of Jesus. Every single one. "Your head is like fine gold..." Yes, His leadership is perfect. There will be no eye that does not see Him, no heart that does not mourn in that day. I trust in Him and I trust that day will come. I will not despair in the prosperity of the wicked. My motivation is my eternal destiny. It's so much more than a cloud and a harp. It's government and partnership with the King of All. I am a co-heir of the riches He holds. And I will declare that day by day.

Jesus' job as a carpenter was His display of meekness. He was so full of confidence, He waited 30 years before delcaring who He was. Amazing. We think we have to strive and fight for who we are at the moment the prophetic word is given, even when we don't have a clue what it means. "But he said I'm going to the nations!" Yeah, but what if it's in the Millennial Kingdom? That day will be the ultimate fullfillment of every word we've ever received.

If you are struggling today with your destiny and wondering where all those promises are -- look to the eternal age. It's coming. And it's coming in just a minute....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Thank you so much for this perspective. I feel less of a sense of panic that all those words spoken over me haven't coming to pass yet. And His meekness as a carpenter - an answer to a question I've been asking. Thank you for sharing this - it's just what I needed today!

Marci Lewellen said...

Hurray!!!!

Anonymous said...

The carpenter's hands are the hands of God....